Wills & Estate Planning
A will is an extremely important legal document that sets out your wishes for when you pass away. It will make sure that your possessions will go to the people you want them to.
There are a number of really important reasons why you should have a will including:
- Naming your children’s guardian. This is who you would like to look after your children if you pass away. If this isn’t in place it will be left to the family courts and they may not choose a person you would agree with.
- A will can ensure your children are provided for financially. When we design your insurance portfolio we will make sure that all this is taken care of for you.
- A will can protect your partner if you aren’t married. Unmarried partners aren’t entitled to anything from your estate unless this is stated in your will.
- A will can ensure your potential inheritance tax liability can be taken care of.
- A will allows you to nominate who you would like to settle your affairs. These people are known as Executors and they will be in charge of carrying out the wishes of your will.
Here at Poole Family Financial our mission is to protect as many families as possible. We pride ourselves on the personal service we will offer you and as part of this we will cover the cost of a standard will for you. T&C's apply.*
Get in touch today to take the first step in getting your estate and affairs in place.